My dad took me to the zoo. We saw a tiger eating meat. It was so cool. Then I got V dox and we went home. Our house was so dirty. My sister made a mess. My parents were mad at my sister but they did not stay mad at my sister for long. They told me to clean my room but I did not clean my room. Then they got mad at me and yelled at me to clean my room then I did then my mom made pizza. It was delicious. I really liked it. Then I got some water and went to sleep. Lesson 12
O nce there was a girl, named Hayley who had a virus where anything she touched would have her virus, and that virus was very bad to have. The virus makes you ill forever. One day she felt a little bit better so she invited her friend, Sophie over. She was feeling so good that she forgot she was sick before, so she asked her friend to stay for a sleepover with her. In the morning her friend said I might have the flu. I should go home, Then Hayley was so scared of making other people sick, she stayed home forever.
Week 13 ...I didn’t remember putting it on... Once there was a girl named Olivia. One day she forgot to put on her glasses but she didn’t realize. She packed her things and went on the bus to go to school. She thought to herself “why couldn’t I see very clearly” she wondered, but she didn’t worry about it too much till she really couldn’t see well. Then she touched where her glasses would have been and she didn’t feel her glasses, so she went to the school office and called her mom and said I need my glasses. Then her mom came to the school and gave her her glasses.
What a wonderful presentation everyone. Loved listening to your work-a-loud. You guys totally rocked it !!! Awesome job 👏👏👏
ReplyDeleteThere is a reason why you are "The Fantastic Fours"! You are all so creative and talented!
ReplyDeleteMrs. C
I love all the stories
ReplyDelete