Week 11 MS

 Rolling crafty leaves castle white                                                                                                                         As I walked through the harsh weather I  noticed that the leaves have fallen on the ground making a crunch sound wherever I stepped,  it covering the path I was barely able to see.                             I arrived at school just to see the same old Regina . I absolutely hated her.But of course everyone thought of her as the perfect Snow white and me,the Evil queen,and her castle when I came  she was rolling me around like usual, it's time to be crafty for craft time!  

Comments

  1. I worked hard, hope you enjoy it and by the way. The "It's time to be crafty for craft time!" Means that the main OC is saying she would make something to make "Regina" stop pushing her around.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG