Week 14 Nathan

 


The red dress.


I was walking my dog just beside the pizza shop, so I ate some pizza there. Just then I see a velvet dress with leaves and vines on it, I ran to my house nobody was there. After that terrifying moment I called my friend and told him all about it, and he let me stay at his house. Later that night we heard a bang in the basement, we peeked, the dress was there and that was when we ran fast as an ostrich. I was so terrified that I started to record all of it, just after that...


Comments

  1. Hi Nathan,

    You have described that creepy red velvet dress well.

    You have really built up the suspense. Truly terrifying. I must admit, the last thing I'd be doing would be checking out a bang in the basement, especially in the middle of the night. Yikes!


    Michelle, Team 100wc,
    Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG