Week 21 Jiya

 … but it was heavier than I expected… 

Splash! Rain kept me waiting to go outside with my neighborhood friends. Their names were Maytu, Sunkari and Dia. “ I hate rain!” I groaned. “ It is going to go away.” my sister assured me. Suddenly, the rain went away!  It was like a miracle! I raced outside like the wind. Me and my friends were playing joyfully. “ Did you know that my dad bought me a chocolate box.” said Dia “ I’m going to bring it.” After a while, Dia said that the chocolate box was very heavy. We secure Dia in lifting the  box, but it was heavier than we expected.

Comments

  1. hello jiya you might think i am someone you don't know because of my name on here in the comment but i am gabby so anyway. i like how you do the word "Splash and joyfully" also i really like your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG