Week 21

 Siren Head Part 2!!!


Meanwhile the ground shook and I had a hallucination reflecting myself. Siren head did his siren noise, Slender man screamed an irritating sound. Me and my friend ran with nothing but horror, I ran in a shed. My friend ran home with tears in his eyes. We were both in contact by calling each other. I shut my eyes and took 5 deep breaths. I then ran and tried to pick up a tree, but it was heavier than I expected, so I used all my force, and my eyes lit up bright. I carried the tree and threw it...

Comments

  1. You did a great job of using strong vocabulary to really paint a vivid picture of what was happening in your story. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sirens are cool made-up creatures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG