Week 22 Jayden

 The lost bike 

I was riding on my bike going to the park but I was with talking to my friend so then someone stole my bike. The man went down the hill and disappeared. He stole a lot of bikes, almost every kid but why we thought, I went on my friend’s bike then we went to my home and I told my parents that someone stole my bike they were not surprised because they already knew about the man that steels bikes in this neighbourhood. So then we went on a search at night we looked all over the place ...where did it go Jayden shouted...


Comments

  1. Hi Jayden,

    Well done on your piece for the 100 word challenge.

    Something I really liked was the mystery of the man stealing your bike.

    To make it even better, you could self check your work before your post to make sure there are no words in the wrong places and for the right spelling. I like to read my writing out loud :)

    I have a blog if you would like to check out some of my writing :) here is the link: aj567mps.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG