week 22 RJ

 Week 22 ‘… but where did it go?’ she shouted…



The Mysterious Sailboat!


One sunny day on the beach I saw a mysterious sail boat floating in the sea.  I  checked it out.  It was completely empty!  I jumped on the boat and thought I would sail the seas a bit.  Suddenly, the boat disappeared!!!  “But where did it go?” I  shouted.  I was sinking to the bottom of the ocean!!!!!!!  Magically, I started floating and swimming! “How could this be possible?!”  Suddenly a big rock was floating in the sky!  The rock started falling towards me!!!!!  I quickly swam to shore and the rock landed in the water!  What a crazy adventure!


Comments

  1. I really like how you manage to share with the reader your characters sense of confusions by the use of the very short sentences. I would suggest looking for other ways to express emphasis though rather than multiple exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG