Week 25 Clara

 I started to run with the elephant beside me, I came up to a statue. I Motion the elephant to hide behind the statue, I stay quiet, wall the lion sniffed the ground, the lion did it again! The cat trend around and ran!  I had a feeling something was coming! I looked beside me and Inodes that the elephant ears were up . the elephant was listening to something, but what was it? I said ( since the line is gone I can take a break and I can name this elephant ? All name you Bily, or Steve, I know! Tommy.)

Comments

  1. Clara,
    I am imagining the narrator befriending the elephant and naming him Tommy. I wonder if this will be just the beginning of their adventures together? Keep writing.
    Mrs. G., Team 100, Guilderland, NY, USA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG