Week 25 Gabbie

 I had lost my job at the bear factory 2 weeks ago.When I heard the news it felt like a bear had stabbed me in the back! One day I walked into an alley,I don’t know why, but I just did. I met someone called Jim. he told me that I can be a statue (street actor.) He told me “just paint yourself in grey green, even your clothes.” I didn't ask him why though The next day I painted myself and stood as still as I could that I looked like I was paralyzed. I don’t know how he knew i was fired...

Comments

  1. I love the way you have brought the scarecrow to life by making yourself a living statue. What an excellent idea! They stay so still it is really so hard to tell they are human. I also like the slightly worrying last sentence. How did Jim know you had just been fired? Was he following you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG