Week 28 Clara

 One night I heard the wind whistle so I went to get my horse Storm from the stables and as I got on her, there was something in the forest, ignoring it. I rode into the forest but there was something following me. I told Storm to grow faster But then I saw a wolf! As it let out a pitiful howl my hose panicked as she ran deeper into  the forest the wolves followed, in a panic I  grand the leashes and I zig zag, some  hit trees others still following ( what am I going to do?) I said.

Comments

  1. Hi Clara,

    Your adventure story is really thrilling! And I think the name of the narrator's horse somehow increases the tension of the story. Well done! Keep writing.

    Xuerong Huang (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG