Week 28 Cole

 The Magic mirror clones me. hmmm. Look It is a  tennis court but it's too smaaaaaaaaaaaa oof. 1 million -1 equals 99999. Aaaaaaaaaaaah. what what what what is is is is that that that that Aaaaaaaaaaaah I got em I goa… What is that Pitiful Howell i here. it is 1! Woaw 1 million + 1 + 99999 = 2 million Hello 1 million. 1 million? Oh. Hello 2 mill ah. Hello 1  growl he. I give up! I got a idea I can use the magic mirror And make one more clone And 1 million + 1 million equals 2 million Hello 1 million hello 2 million

Comments

  1. An interesting take on the prompt this week Cole, well done! I think that this was creative and intriguing, I'm curious to find out more about what was happening! My only advice for next time would be to make sure you always double check your use of capital letters and punctuation just so that things are a little bit clearer.

    Keep up the good work!
    Anna (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG