Week 28 Kieran

 Week 28 I was walking in the forest when I heard a rustle far ahead. I walked closer and closer. I looked into the bush and a giant wolf jumped at me. I ran all the way to my barn but it was still chasing me. Did I do something wrong? I ran to the field where I had finished making my glass box. I jumped in and locked the door. Then I started laughing at the hungry wolf. I let out a pitiful howl to aggravate the wolf but for some reason he walked back then charged at the glass and it broke then...


Comments

  1. Hello Kieran,
    What a way to end your story! Your use of words like “rustle” and “aggravate” really added to the mood. Nice job!
    Keep writing!
    Francine (Team 100)
    Twin Cities, Minnesota USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 SS

Week 12 LT

Week 12 JG